Get out and about with a day in Elburg. Discover the secrets of the impressive Zandverhalen where you will be taken through the historical stories of boats and bibles. These come to life thanks to sculptures, botters, dozens of lock gates and millennia-old olive trees. This is the largest indoor exhibition in the world! Afterwards, visit one of the 600 monuments in Elburg…
- For the 3-course dinner you can choose from the dishes from our à la carte menu, for some dishes a surcharge is charged.
- Package rates are based on availability.
- When you bring a baby, we can place a babybed in the room for €15 per night. If you do not wish this, you can indicate when booking that you provide it yourself.
- Zandverhalen is open daily between 10:00 and 17:30. Booking a time slot on their website is desirable. Reservations can be made here.
- Children up to 4 years old have free entry.