Petting rays, romping around and laughing with the walruses. It's all possible at Dolfinarium Harderwijk! Together with you, the dolphins will provide you with an unforgettable memory of this spectacular day.
PLEASE NOTE: At the Dolfinarium it is now necessary to book in advance. How do I book a Dolfinarium package according to Corona guidelines?
1. Book your Dolfinarium package in our hotel for the desired date on our own hotel website.
2. Pay your Dolfinarium arrangement immediately during the last step in the booking process.
3. Call our reception after completing your booking. When we see that you have made the payment, we will send the E-tickets to you by email.
4. You can then use the 16-digit promotional code on the E-ticket to make your reservation at the Dolfinarium via their website.
(6. Is there no more availability at the Dolfinarium? We can move your reservation to another available date, it is possible that the rate of the Dolfinarium package is higher on that day.)
- View our Corona measures in the hotel here.
- Package rates are based on availability. Rate for children from 4 to 11 years only applies with 2 adults in the room.
- If you bring a baby, we will place a baby cot in the room for €10 per night. If you do not wish this, you can indicate when booking that you provide it yourself.
- For current opening hours of the Dolfinarium, visit www.dolfinarium.nl